In our every day life, a getaway in a luxury holiday villa seems to be more than we need to get relaxation and charge our own batteries.
The continuous development of the travel industry and spectacular evolution of the Internet creates the premises for healthier holidays and detailed plans enjoying in the same time the comfort of our home.
Where to rent holiday villas
• a beach escape – choose holiday villas from Spain, Thailand or the Caribbean.
• a city escape can be a great choice for a culture or festival holiday.
• ski in Alps or famous USA ski resorts – ideal holiday villas are available in France, Swiss, Austria & Italy.
• a documentary travel with a special geography, architecture or history could be a great choice for a holiday with your family. You could try Denmark or Croatia. Croatia has awesome offers to rent a holiday villa.
• spend an adventure holiday climbing, diving, canoeing or other extreme sports
• a spa relaxation in Croatia, Italy, France and even Portugal
• a holiday in Disneyland could be the perfect gift for your kids. Orlando has awesome resorts and holiday villas to offer for travellers. You may also try visiting Disneyland in Paris or California.
Any other holiday preferences you have there are healthy offers for all tastes, pockets and needs, to choose from in 2014.
Prepare early with a healthy holiday villa
In order to enjoy of a wonderful vacation, it is indicated to make an early booking. This is the way to get what you need according to your pocket and needs.
Our mission is to provide you the best accommodation deals for booking by the mean of our associate’s site. This includes holiday villas, apartments, cottages, condos, beachfront and ski resorts as well as hotels & flight deals. This way you have also the possibility to ask questions and get all the clarifications you need regarding your travel.
Ski holiday villas
If you are looking for a luxury ski resort in Europe, Zermatt is ideal to book your holiday and for sport lovers.
Zermatt is a combination of traditional alpine village and luxury vacation resort. Its landscape is dominated by the Matterhorn Peak (4478).
You can arrive in the resort by train from one of the 3 international airports of the country: Zurich, Geneva and Basel and even from Milan, Italy.
The village is a pedestrian area. You can take a solar bus, sleigh or electric golf cart with 4 seats.
Almost half of the European peaks that are higher than 4000 meters are situated in the Zermatt area. The landscape offered by these mountains is amazing and unique. Tourists can take a 3 peak journey starting on Rothorn, Gornegrat and finishing on Klein Matterhorn.
Ski experts can take the helicopter to the highest peaks.
Sights to see:
- Make a visit to the Matterhorn museum to learn more about the history of these mountains
- take a room hiking lesson , then an open air climbing one, go under the Glacier of the Glacier Palace situated at the highest altitude. Here you will find ice sculptures, can taste wines and can explore real crevasses
- take the Gornegrat train to the highest igloo village and spend a night there
- if you love skating you can try on the beautiful rink in Zermatt.
Tips & advices:
- you could hire a guide and explore the mountains far from the village – the landscape will be fascinating
- spend your holiday in different places to visit more from this nice resort
- try the great “fondue”
For a better holiday it is important to browse our site and read information regarding possible travel destinations: language, currency, transportation, health, sights to see.